Sunday, January 18, 2015

Failed!

So you know that big motivational post I did before Christmas, you know the one where I said I would exercise my heart out and drop below 80kg. 

Well I failed...big time. 

I managed to put on 500g, and now I'm back up to 83kg. Plus it does help that my period has arrived today, so I'm absolutely exhausted as my iron is already low (my haematologist stated I only had enough iron to last me to Easter). 

Motivation has completely left me, and I am struggling to get myself off the couch. I am trying to keep my diet healthy, which has also been hard. 

I always struggle to exercise on my period, because of lack of energy, cramps, and blood loss. I know that should be no excuse, but working 4 days a week, being a mum of two and studying, I don't think I would have the energy to do everything. 

I know I full of excuses. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream