Thursday, March 26, 2015

Update on exercise and work placement

Absolutely loving my new gym, it's amazing. It has really given me a reason to go exercise again. 

The only sucky thing is you can't rely on the scales as it is weights training, and while you are probably losing weight, you are also putting on muscle too, so I really need to take measurements to make sure that I am losing. 

My eating hasn't been that great, but I think it mostly because I have put M in charge of making dinner, while I have been doing work placement, and to be honest M isn't the best cook in the world. 

I am going to try and make some freezer meals this weekend so that we can eat a bit healthier this next week. 

Also speaking of work placement, it has been awesome. I have finally found my people, I haven't never fitted in so quickly with any work place before in my life. I am enjoying it so much that I have to keep reminding myself that I need to put some time into my assignments. Tomorrow will be the end of my second week, I really can't believe how quick has gone. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. Thanks for share.....I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like Website development company

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com / Header Butterfly by Pixels + Ice Cream